ID Card Information
ID Card Info
ID Card FAQs
FRESHMAN, COMMUTER, AND TRANSFER STUDENTS: ID CARD INFOFor freshman, commuter, and transfer students who need new ID cards please stop into Bobcat Depot during open hours to retrieve an ID card. You will need your first name, last name, and PID number in order to get and ID. We will take a proper ID photo at the time of arrival. If you feel that you are unable to stop in please e-mail Bobcat Depot with full name, PID number, and attach a photo. Once your ID is printed, we will email you to let you know it is ready for pickup.
EMPLOYEE REPLACEMENT ID CARD PROCESSFor employees who have a damaged ID card from work-related use and need a replacement card, please e-mail Bobcat Depot with PID and employee name. Damaged ID card will need to be turned in when replacement card is picked up.
ONLINE / E-STUDENTS / GRAD STUDENT ID PROCESSE-mail Bobcat Depot stating you are an online (e-student) requesting an ID to be mailed to you. Include PID, name, date of birth, mailing address and pic:
Photos are subject to approval based on the following criteria:
- True color only - no filters or black and white
- Cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Plain, light background - a dark/busy background is the most common reason why a photo gets rejected
- Your eyes must be open and looking directly at the camera
- You must be facing directly at the camera
- Photo can only contain you: no family, friends, animals, objects, etc
- Cannot be a photo of a photo
- No sunglasses or hat