Bobcat Depot is OHIO’s one-stop-shop for Technology, Apparel, and Gifts. We are centrally located in the heart of Campus on the first floor of Baker University Center. We are an Apple Campus Store and an authorized reseller of Lenovo and Microsoft products. We have been providing technology to the University community since 2008. Bobcat Depot was established in 2014 when our store was renovated and we expanded into the apparel and gifts market. Bobcat Depot is cashless - we can accept all major credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, and Bobcat Cash.
Why Buy from Us?
- Computer Warranty Options: We offer several computer warranty options that expand on the manufacturer warranty to cover physical and liquid damage
- Trade-In Program: trade in your old device for a Bobcat Depot gift card (exclusions apply)
- Laptop Loan Program: Included with the purchase of Safeware warranty and when the computer is purchased from Bobcat Depot and are enrolled in the loaner program, if your computer is in for repair for any amount of time, you will be provided a loaner to use in the meantime (subject to availability)
- In-Store tech support: Walk up tech support for students and Fac/staff
- Education Pricing: We offer low EDU pricing on computers and tech accessories
- Collaboration with Academic Departments: We work closely with academic units to provide technology recommendations based on specific majors
- FREE Software: Microsoft Office 365 and Cloud storage
Bobcat Depot Hours
|Monday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|